Friday, January 1, 2010
Thanksgiving Weekend, NV
While Chris was visiting us the kids decided they wanted to play Twister, now we play this game often but I don't think it ever gets this fun! Chris did a really good job of getting "Twisted" up with everyone that was playing, there were a lot of pictures of our butts but I decided not to put those on here! I didn't get any pictures of us eating or even getting ready for the FEAST but it was really good. Aaron and I had the kids this year and we invited the missionaries over so we had a full house. It wasn't the same as being with all the family but it was pretty close. I love having family around and I know the kids and Aaron really enjoyed spending time with Mom, Dad, and Chris, Thanks for coming out we love you tons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment