
To celebrate Father's day this year the kids got him some books. Kaylee got him one called "I love you Daddy!"
And Carson's was a coupon book. We also got him a boutonniere to wear to church that day!
The night before on our way home from Lagoon we had to stop at Walmart to get a few groceries and Carson told us that he wanted a present for him for Father's day. We tried to explain to him that it doesn't work that way. But we told him we would try and surprise him. So I picked out some new PJ's for the kids (which I was going to get anyway) and wrapped them up so they would also have something to open Sunday morning! It worked perfect!!
Here is our Number One Dad with the best kids in the world before church.
The primary sang two songs during sacrament and Kaylee gave dad a cute picture of herself with a poem they made in nursery. After church, we headed up to Tremonton to make dinner for my dad. They are in the middle of remodeling their house since the basement got flooded. And they decided to not only do the downstairs but the upstairs too. So the fridge and stove were currently being stowed on the back porch so it was a good thing we did dutch oven that afternoon! It was perfect weather for a bbq and I was happy I was able to be with my dad on Father's day. I know I am so lucky to have a great dad and he is a fun grandpa too!!!
While dinner was cooking the kids enjoyed playing in the backyard with Grandma and Uncle Chris.







No comments:
Post a Comment