Monday, May 2, 2011

Sonerholm family update!

I decided I should probably take some time and post something on here.  In April Tiffany went to UT/ID to see the family and the new babies that were born in March.  Cooper was blessed on the 10th of April so that was the Idaho part!  It was great to see the family and to hold the babies while they were still little!  The next time I will see them will be in July and by then they will be so much bigger! :


 Britt & Alivia, Ris & Cooper

Grandpa Brower & Cooper

Ris and Mayci getting ready for church

Grandpa Edstrom and Cooper, Grandma Edstrom & Alivia

Alivia born March 18, Cooper born March 24

Ris, Tiff, Mom, & Britt

Grandpa with both babies

Tiff with Cooper

Tiff with Alivia

It was so nice for me to be with my family, we had a bunch of fun, especially on Saturday when the women went to lunch then did some shopping.  We were a bit silly but we had fun!

These next pics are of the kids here at home.  The latest thing they do is take the camera out on the tramp and take pics of each other jumping, it's pretty funny to see the pics they end up with.





The next pics are us waiting for the fire to be ready to roast marshmallows and making smores in our backyard!







This is pretty much what we have been up to the past couple months. We are excited for the weather to get nice and warm so we can go camping and do more outdoor activities.  When that happens I will be sure to take the camera along and get some pictures.  I don't know that they will be posted right away but I will take pictures! 

No comments: