Monday, March 16, 2009
Family Time
Here are a few pictures from the State Basketball game. I didn't take lots of pictures because I was having too much fun wacthing the Bears TAKE STATE! It was great to spend the weekend with everyone. Bummer that we didn't have Tiff and Aaron's kids with us. Next time! Oh wait, Chris graduates this year. It will just have to be next time something else. Not state basketball game!
My boys had fun watching their Uncle Chris play ball. Hopefully in about 6 or 7 years we can all get together again and watch my boys play ball as good as their Uncle Chris did. This picture was too cute not to post. It shows some of the personality I see daily! If there was room in the stadium, my boys would have been on the floor wrestling each other right after this picture was taken. They love any chance they can take to try and pin each other down or out do the other!
I'm not sure what Madison was doing the day she took this picture. She tends to take a lot of pictures of herself. She might end up being my model or maybe even an actress. The funny thing about this picture is that I remember my sister Brittany having many a picture taken just like this one. Hmmm. We might need to go through all of the pictures at Mom and Dad's house Tiff and find some to post on here. I think that would make for some really good laughs. (Like the videos of us lip syncing to Walk Like an Egyptian or Manic Monday! LOL! That makes me smile to just think of how silly we were as kids!)
She has this little cheese smile going on lately! It's gotta be something to do with she has been watching her older siblings now for a year and she's gotta find something that helps her compete with them. She's found a few things lately that have stolen the show. She learned to walk this past week. Last Sunday (March 8) was her first time of taking steps on purpose and more than 5 steps too. All week long the kids worked with her to get her to walk. Saturday she figured out how to go from sitting position to standing position. She walked all over the place today. From my bedroom to the kitchen. She pauses sometimes to get her balance and then keeps going. I just love that she's gotten to this milestone in her life but I'm also sad to think that my littlest one is going to be 1 year old tomorrow! (My lucky charm!) Now I know why mom and dad did so much shedding of tears the weekend of State. It's hard to see your youngest grow up and accomplish such great and amazing things! (I'm not trying to compare winning state to learning to walk but they are pretty big steps to accomplish at the appropriate ages hee, hee!!)
Friday, March 13th, Braydon and Austin had a performance at school. Austin sang with the Reed choir (they sound pretty good). Braydon was part of the 3rd grade program and they did great! Braydon's class dressed up in their 50's costumes and all of the songs that were sung had some great dancing or rhythym to them. Braydon asked me to slick his hair back for him that morning. I told him I would but after I had it mostly slicked back, he freaked out and wanted it back. I told him, "No way!! You look dang cool like this! You gotta play the part!" He went & I was afraid he'd go to school and fix it in the bathroom. He didn't. His hair is so thick that by the time the program started at 1:30, his hair was sticking up in some parts. Oh well! We tried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment