I never thought it was going to happen but Friday May 1st Aaron and I got the keys to our house!! I was worried we wouldn't get keys until the 4th or 5th because our loan officer called me and said she needed more papers signed and the computers were down so she didn't think it was going to happen on Friday. I was not happy to hear that but at about 4 or so our realtor called and said he had keys for us. When I heard that I felt like a weight was lifted off! Buying a house was so stressful, I am so happy we stuck it out and dealt with all the crap they kept asking us for. I love to wake up and see my huge master bedroom then take a shower in my big shower and well just to have our OWN HOME is amazing! Of course I was talking to a lady I work with and she said give it 6 months and all the stress will be gone. I know exactly what she is talkig about, now we have the stress of putting stuff away and putting in a yard, garden, shed, and a patio. The question is which one comes first. We have dirt and lots of it and the bad thing is right now we have had some really windy days so I have sand/dirt all over my windows and I don't like it at all. I've decided that it's great having a new home but now I just wish I could stay home and enjoy it and get things in their place, but I have to work so we can pay for the house now! I did take Monday off and get a lot of things done, there's a lot to do when moving! I had Krista take some pics of us moving so I will post those on here, she took some pretty random pics that I won't post, things like the microwave at the new house and a cupboard??? Not sure what she was thinking but oh well!

This is of some of the boxes in our old house, if you've ever been to that house we didn't have much room and so Aaron had to stack boxes. We did add to it as this was about a month ago or so!

Our Nephew Seth was having a lot of fun he was a big help.

Sierra and Rachel were actually moving big stuff not just little boxes!!

We were happy to have Neil & Amie come from Pahrump and visit us. I was even more happy that they helped us move, I am very thankful to Amie for helping me pack and unpack the kitchen! I couldn't have gotten it all done so fast by myself! When we got to the new house we had people waiting there to help us, we were about 10 mins later than we told them! I can't believe how fast the truck was unloaded. We had men, women, and kids there helping us unload. Actually I didn't take anything off the truck every time I turned around someone was asking where to put something so I just directed traffice! I love our new ward in Dayton, the people are GREAT!!! I did tell some of them I would bake them pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!!

Unpacking the truck at the new house!


Sunday after we moved. We didn't make it to church but we did get some guitar hero in! The kids and adults were all tired so it was nice to just play for a little while. Also Aaron and Neil went and picked up our new couch! We all love it!
I know I should have posted these before the pics of the house painted, but what can I say I like to do things backward! LOL At least I got these posted on here this year and not next year! He he
No comments:
Post a Comment