He did it!!! Chris graduated from Bear River High School!!!! Congratulations class of 2009!!!

Our whole family went to the graduation, which was held at the Spectrum in Logan at USU. It was so fun to have everyone together, even if it was just for an evening! We left the smaller kids at
gpa &
gma's house with some sitters. It made things very enjoyable!!!

Here are the beaming parents!!! You could tell they were pretty excited and proud!!!

It was so fantastic to have Marisa & Tiffany drive all the way to Utah to be here for the graduation.

Even if they are a little weird!!! :)


Grandpa & Grandma
Edstrom came down from
Rexburg the big event. I know grandma was very pleased with Chris and his accomplishment!

OH....so funny story....at the spectrum, the lobby has a wall of windows you can look out of, from a balcony. So Marisa and I were standing there waiting and decided to pose for some pictures. Afterwards, we turned around and looked below at all the people outside taking pictures and talking. We recognized the Wright family, and then noticed Lana was trying to say something to us....it looked like she was saying....UP YOURS!! UP YOURS!! Then we both realized she was trying to tell me that they could see UP my skirt!! Yikes!!! Talk about embarrassing!!!

Chris and his Favorite Sisters!!


I was rather impressed how well mom kept it together....she only really lost it about here.....


We love you Chris!!!!!


Chris has a fun packed summer planned, starting with a new job at
RJP construction, and then off to Europe for a few weeks! (I don't think any of us left the country for our senior trip...I think mine was
disneyland!) We are proud of him! He has a full scholarship to go to
UVU this fall as a runner. I think the most thing we are looking forward to seeing, is how mom & dad are going to do adjusting to life without Chris....I guess the rest of us will have to keep them busy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment