Sunday, April 18, 2010
Rocky Mountain Oyster Festival
Aaron and I took Paul and Krista, the only braves ones, to the Rocky Mountain Festival in Virginia City NV the weekend before St. Patrick's Day. It was fun they had a parade and they had some good food! There were a lot of people that showed up for this event I was really surprised. They have lots of people that make the food and it gets judged, once it's judged then you can buy it and try it. We had 4 or 5 different vendors food and enjoyed all of it. It's something that I think everyone should try, what's cool is that they had a few vendors that ground up the "Oysters" and used it in Tacos and Pizza so you don't realize what you are eating! It was very fun and we can't wait to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment