Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Bigger Family!

We decided that our family was not finished! We found out for positive on August 12 that a 6th child would be added to our family sometime before April 21, 2011. We told the kids this past Wednesday night during our family prayer. Justin made a request that I would be taken care of during this pregnancy. I watched all of the kids raise their heads up and smile at Justin. Then they looked at me at started to laugh. Justin quickly finished the prayer and all of us started laughing and kept laughing. Madison quickly said, "Dad, come on. You aren't suppose to lie. Tell the truth. Mom isn't pregnant. She isn't even fat! She can't be pregnant!" We all laughed harder and I finally told them that Justin was right.

They all were pretty sure that I was going to have a boy! I'd be ok with that since that would mean I'd only be sick until week 12 or 13. The girls thought twins would be fun to have. I'm not sure I'm liking that idea. Time will tell what we're having!

In the meantime, I'm trying to avoid throwing up all day long. I'm taking advantage of any naps I get during the day also. We're all pretty excited around here. I keep thinking we might be crazy to want 6 kids. Then I look at how fun my 5 kids are and think, "One more would just add to all of the fun we have each day!"
Should be a fun 7 more months!!

No comments: