Heidi, Enjoying some much needed pampering!
Marisa and Lynette enjoying their time away from their kids!
After the pedicures, we went to Fuddruckers for dinner. Yummy!!!! (They have really good turkey burgers there!)
After dinner, we got settled into our hotel, The Grove, and got ready for the Friday Night session of TOFW. The hotel is just around the corner from the conference center it was held at, so it was really convenient. Friday Night, Amanda Dickson and Ardeth Kapp spoke, and we had musical guest Jericho Road perform. They were SO good!!!! And Amanda Dickson was wonderful and VERY funny!!!
Mom is a HUGE fan of Amanda Dickson and during the break, she found Amanda and got a hug and autograph on her book.

She even took time to pose with me for a picture!
After the Friday session, we enjoyed chatting before heading to bed for the night. Oh, and we took a picture of how cute our toenails were after our pedis. Fun, huh?!?!
Lynette and I got up early on Saturday morning and got a workout in at the hotel before getting ready for the Saturday Session of TOFW. We hear from DeAnne Flynn and Emily Freeman in the morning, with musical guest "Mercy River". We really liked them. In fact, mom bought their CD! They were super cute! In the afternoon we heard from Jill Manning and Kris Belcher. I haven't laughed so hard in the longest time as I did when we heard Kris Belcher talk. She was hilarious!! She had cancer and lost her eye sight 7 years ago and has an amazing story, but has a very funny way of telling it and it was such a delight to hear her speak! The theme for this years TOFW was HOPE. It was a great topic and I learned so much and got a renewed energy of hope to take home with me! The best part of the weekend though was spending time with my mom and Marisa. I only wish Tiffany and Natalie could have been there too!!! Maybe next time! Because I am sure this won't be the last girls weekend we have!While I enjoyed my girl time in Boise, Nick did a lot of painting and the kids attended a track meet with Grandpa and even spent Saturday at Hogle Zoo with Matt, Nat, and Hallie. Then spent the rest of the evening with them until Nick and I picked them up around 10:30 Saturday night on our way home for the weekend. I think we all had a great weekend! Thanks again to every one for making this weekend so fun and memorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment