The Pugmires and Sonerholms were also with us and we enjoyed spending another fun day with them before they headed back to Idaho Falls. I am glad we are able to have fun days like this that create fun memories for the kids and our family. I can't wait to do it again soon!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Brower Reunion Part 2
On Monday we headed up to Lava Hot Springs, ID to play in the water. Everyone was there besides Matt and Grandpa who had to work. We got there when it opened and stayed until about 5. It was such a fun day! Even though the weather was a little overcast, it ended up being a beautiful day, and we definitely got our share of sun! Grandma had a fun time just helping with the babies and enjoying the grandkids.
Livy did great and even got in the water for a bit. Doesn't she look cute in her swimming suit!?
Kaylee had a blast swimming! She was like a little fish. I think the swim lessons helped a lot get her more comfortable in the water. If you notice in the picture, the purple and yellow slide behind us. They are HUGE fast water slides and Carson had a blast going down both of them this year. I went down the purple one once and it scared me to death, so I am super proud of Carson and how brave he was to go down both of the slides, numerous times during the day. I have it on video of him going down the purple slide. It is cute!
Natalie and Hallie also had fun in the sun with us and Alivia got in some play time with Aunt Natalie too.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment