Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daily life...

This will be fun to post on a blog for the Brower family and help journal what is going on in our families lives on a daily basis! Life is always going going going at our house. Kaylee just turned 1, and is always into everything...and really likes to find my purse or church bag!
This is her BIG personality......she has the funnest expressions...and the prettiest eyes!
I just turned 28, on March 8th. We had a nice dinner at Matt & Natalies, followed by yummy ice cream and cake! Thanks for the fun you guys! Mom and Dad came as well to celebrate. This was after church that day....Me and Carson.
My two beautiful children...Carson who is 3 1/2 and Kaylee, 1. I love them to pieces, and always keep me busy! Our favorite thing to do, is go walking/jogging in our double jogger stroller.

1 comment:

J and Ris said...

I love the pic of Kaylee! Fun post!