Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma! We had such a great time tonight celebrating Grandma's 56th Birthday! My family, (Bennett's), Matt & Nat, Dad and Chris, and even Grandma & Grandpa Edstrom were there to celebrate with us. We had a yummy dinner, Parmesan Chicken and Speghetti. It was yummy! Topped off with Chocolate chocolate cake, and chocolate ice cream. Thanks again Natalie for helping me with putting it all together. After dinner, we enjoyed opening presents with grandma...and of course Carson was right in the middle of the action. Lately he is so interested in birthdays...he loves the Happy Birthday song, and was super excited to sing it to grandma today!

Marisa, Tiffany, and I went in together and got mom a good start of supplies to get healthy. Like a stability ball, hand weights, workout dvds, a scale, and a mat. She seemed to be pretty excited to put them to use, and even as we left tonight, her and Chris were headed out on a walk! You see, we want mom to be healthy so she can be around for a LONG time and enjoy her grandkids!!!


But of course....every Birthday Girl deserves some chocolate....thanks to her hubby! I think she was pleased! :)

Matt & Nat gave mom a Gift Card to Famous Footwear to buy her some shoes, which she said she really needed, so I know that she was excited about that!

Look at our cute aprons....like mother like daughter....now I just need to make one for Kaylee!

We ALL really enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa Edstrom, and I know mom was pretty tickled to know they came all the way down just for her!

The 4 generations:

The yummy cake...in fact, Matt was the one who actually mixed the cake up, and it tasted absolutely delicious!!

Again, we had a very enjoyable evening...Kaylee was a little clingy to me, but she sure did like Grandpa for at least a few moments...


Chris had a track meet today, and he did very well!! We were glad they were able to come home just in time to eat! I can't believe he will be graduating in just under 2 months....that is just unbelievable!!

We wish we could have had Marisa & Tiffany there too, we missed you guys! Maybe next year! But don't worry, I think we all ate enough food to compensate!! Happy Birthday Mom, we hope you enjoyed your day, and we want you to know how much we love and appreciate you!! You are such a special person and we are so glad that you are our MOM!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment