Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July Birthdays

After spending a day on Temple Square, we all headed back to Brittany's house so we could have dinner. After dropping the kids off at the house, all of the girls (minus the younger ones) and Chris all went to see Eclipse. We didn't make it to the midnight showing but it's a good thing we didn't. We had played pretty hard up to this point and probably would have been too tired to watch the movie. We made it to the 4:20 pm showing and we loved it!

After the movie, we went to Britt's to get kids and mostly to sing to all of those that had a July birthday! We have 4 of them on this side of the family alone. We stuck a candle in the cake and let each kid take their turn blowing out the candle. We re-lit it each time. I think Carson thought that was pretty cool!

Sierra's birthday is July 10- she turned 16!
Carson's was July 15. He turned 5.
Kenzie's is July 21. She will be 7! Can that be??
Krista's is the 27th. She will be 14- I believe. I better check on that one!


I love summertime! I love hanging out with family and eating and laughing! I love knowing that my kids will have some great memories because of weeks like this! I'm lucky to have my family and Justin's family to create these memories with! We always have so much fun when we get together and I know that we don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to have that fun!
Families are the best!

No comments: