Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Last Pictures with Uncle Chris
These were the last pictures taken with Uncle Chris- well, for at least 2 years anyway. We left Utah on Thursday morning (July 1) after saying goodbyes and getting some good hugs in. It was a fun filled week with him and I'm glad that we had a few extra days with him. It will be fun to compare these pictures with the ones we'll take when he gets home from his mission! My kids will all miss their Uncle and so will I. It's worth it though when we get letters from him hearing of his success and hearing his testimony! He's a wonderful example to my kids and to me. I'm so lucky to have him as my brother. He'll make a great dad someday soon! Until then, we'll just enjoy him as an Elder serving in Brazil!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment